Don’t judge a product by its name…Naturally Plain Yogurt doesn’t sound exciting, but in reality it’s one of the most versatile, happening yogurts out there. Here are my top 10 things to do with Tillamook Naturally Plain Yogurt list:
1. Mix in honey, fresh fruit, and granola to plain yogurt and you have yourself an all-star breakfast.
2. Substitute plain yogurt for sour cream in enchiladas.
3. Make a garlic and plain yogurt sauce (great for dipping chicken in!). It’s really easy…chop up garlic, add to plain yogurt, and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour before diving in.
4. Make a dressing with plain yogurt for a nice creamy texture.
5. Plain yogurt + your favorite herbs = a tasty dip for vegetables.
6. Marinate with plain yogurt. Marinating meat in plain yogurt will help keep it moist while cooking.
7. Add plain yogurt to a smoothie to get a creamy texture with less calories than ice cream!
8. Substitute plain yogurt for heavy cream when baking for a healthier option.
9. You don’t need mayonnaise, try substituting with plain yogurt!
10. Make a light yogurt face mask… plain yogurt is great or your skin!
What do you use plain yogurt for?