St. Patrick’s Day – the only day to drink green beer without looking totally weird.
Green Beer… 5 reasons why you should drink it today:
1. It’s Saint Patrick’s Day!
2. It beats drinking sour beer
3. It’s easy to make and looks festive and fun
4. It might turn your tongue green
5. It’s the same color as the University of Oregon Ducks!
Green Beer… 5 reasons why you should pair it with Tillamook Cheddar Cheese today:
1. Cheddar cheese is popular in Ireland – today everyone’s Irish
2. Green (beer), white (Tillamook Vintage White Extra Sharp Cheddar), and orange (Tillamook Medium Cheddar) are colors in the Irish flag
3. The distinct kick of Tillamook Cheddar is the perfect contrast to the hop in the beer
4. Beer without cheese is like wheels without tires… what’s the point?
5. It’s just simply delicious!
If you really want to make some friends this St. Patrick’s Day, dress like a leprechaun, fill a cauldron with Tillamook Cheddar Cheese (some say it’s better than gold!), and offer your tasty treasure to everyone you meet. Have a fun and safe St. Patty’s Day, everyone!
Photo from the651.com