Tillamook Farmstyle Greek Yogurt is delicious on its own, but sometimes you just need a little something extra to sweeten up your morning routine. This granola adds a sweet crunch that’s packed with good fiber, nuts and seeds to kick off your morning.
5 cups of oats
3 cups almonds
1 cup sunflower seeds, whole
¾ cup untoasted sesame seeds
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¾ cup applesauce
¾ cup honey
1. Combine oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a saucepan, stir together applesauce and honey and bring to a simmer.
3. Pour applesauce mixture into dry ingredients and use a spatula to combine.
4. Spread mixture on a covered cookie sheet and place in the oven for 1 hour at 275 degrees, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove the toasted mix from the oven and allow to cool completely.
6. Store in an airtight container and enjoy with your favorite flavor of Tillamook Farmstyle Greek Yogurt.
Visit our #SlowAndSteady page for more tasty Farmstyle Greek Yogurt fun: Tillamook.com/SlowAndSteady