Caramelized Sweet Potato, Garlic, and Rosemary Mac & Cheese
It’s one of my favorite days of the whole year: National Mac & Cheese Day! Many people think there’s just one way to celebrate this tasty day but oh how wrong they are. Sure, you can make traditional mac & cheese in a pan – my favorite being this Caramelized Sweet Potato, Garlic, and Rosemary Mac & Cheese – but that’s just one of the many forms mac & cheese can take.
There is no limit to creativity as these yummy mac & cheese dishes show!
- Who doesn’t like the idea of quick and easy dinners? Put everything in a crock pot and ta-da, mac & cheese from Paula Deen.
- The best surprises often come when people find something they know and love in a new form like these mac & cheese muffins.
- Is there such a thing as leftover mac & cheese? Not in my house! But if you find yourself with leftovers or you put some aside ahead of time, these mac & cheese balls make for the best appetizers.
- I love grilled cheese! I love mac & cheese! Therefore, I’m sure they are tasty together. It turns out, I’m right! See what I mean with this Cheesy Mac and Rib Melt.
- You can never go wrong with a flaky pie crust. When you turn mac & cheese into a pot pie you get one perfect way to celebrate national Mac & Cheese Day!
With the big day coming up on July 14, how are you going to celebrate National Mac & Cheese Day? I wonder, can you make mac & cheese into a dessert?