With the holiday season over, the kids are heading back to school. College kids are packing up all the clean laundry they did while home and hitting the road back to late night study sessions, cramped dorm rooms, and frozen pizza meals. To make sure your college kid starts their winter term off on the right foot, here are few Tillamook care package ideas:
1. Who doesn’t love getting food in the mail? College kids may appreciate a good gift box most of all. The Tillamook Online Shop has cheese filled Gift Boxes for all the Tillamook fans far from home. If your college kid can’t get Tillamook at school, these boxes can be the perfect reminder of home and you.
2. College students seem to live in comfy t-shirts, grabbing whatever is “almost” clean to toss on before class. Sending a new clean tee is a great way to say, I’m thinking of you.
3. Everyone loves a surprise! A Tillamom recently told me she hid a loaf of her son’s favorite Tillamook Cheese with a note in his car before he left for college. The first thing he did after unpacking his car was to call his mom. “I know it was the cheese but I like to think he called because he already missed me.”
4. Once your college kid moves out of the dorms and into their first place, it can be the first time they are in charge of all the cooking. Sending them the Tillamook Cookbook is a great way to help them get a handle on yummy tasty meals that remind them of home.
5. Tilla-Moos are not just for little kids. Big kids love quick delicious snacks that are easily stuffed in backpacks for hunger stopping moments in class. You can send a big bag of Tilla-Moos to your big kid at the Online Shop.