We’re continuing to celebrate our new website with another week of giveaways! Visit our Loaf Life Blog every day this week (Monday – Friday) for your chance to win a Tillamook Cheese gift box in the Tillamook.com Scavenger Hunt.
Here’s how to play:
1. Visit our Loaf Life blog each day at 10 a.m (PST). Look for the newest post titled “Tillamook.com Scavenger Hunt: Day 1” (or Day 2, 3, 4, or 5… depending on the day).
2. After reading the new questions each day, find their answers somewhere on Tillamook.com. The answer to each question can be located on the website. You may just have to search for a while… but that’s the fun of a scavenger hunt!
3. Come back to that day’s blog post and leave a comment on the blog post with your answers. Your comment won’t be visible to the public – only to Tillamook staff – until the Scavenger Hunt has ended.
Of those who provide the correct answers to the Tillamook.com Scavenger Hunt, we’ll randomly select a new winner each day (February 7 – February 11). Winner will be announced on the Loaf Life Blog the following week day.
Play before 11:59 p.m. (PST) on the day that the blog is posted to qualify to win!
And now to get to the fun part… today’s questions!
Tillamook.com Scavenger Hunt Questions: Day 1
1. Who owns Tillamook?
2. How many pounds of cheese does Tillamook make each day?
3. Partner chef Tommy Habetz of Bunk Bar has a preferred way to eat the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich – what’s his method? (hint – you may have to watch a video!)
Photo courtesy of rightee