Thanks to those who participated in the first day of the Tillamook.com Scavenger Hunt and congratulations to our winner Beth Meyer! Beth will receive a tasty cheese-filled gift box!
The answers to yesterday’s questions are:
1) Farmers (will also accept: farmer-owners, Tillamook County Creamery Association, TCCA)
2) 167,000 pounds of cheese
3) Squeeze the yolk out to soak up all the goodness! (will also accept similar variations of this answer)
Now for today’s questions…
Tillamook.com Scavenger Hunt Questions: Day 2
1) Tillamook products are made from milk from cows not treated with _____ ______ _____.
2) What comes atop the 38 Flavor Ice Cream Tour at the Tillamook Cheese Factory?
3) Freezing Tillamook Cheese prolongs its life, but it also changes the texture, making it ____ and _____.
If you need a reminder on how to participate, see this blog post.
Remember: Your comment won’t be visible to the public – only to Tillamook staff – until the Scavenger Hunt has ended. Good luck and happy scavenging!
Photo courtesy of Andy Hay