School is out (or just about to get out!) and here at Tillamook we’re looking forward to summer. What are you excited about? Barbecues? Weekend adventures? Staying up late and having it still be light outside? Here are my top 10 favorite things about summer, with a Tillamook twist.
2. Need dessert for the BBQ? Don’t forget about Root Beer Floats!
4. You don’t need lemons to make lemonade; you just need some Strawberry Lemonade Yogurt and you’ll feel refreshed.
6. Tilla-Moos make the perfect snack and energy boost for hiking.
7. It’s warm again, which means when it’s time for dessert, Tillamook Ice Cream comes out… okay, who are we kidding, I eat ice cream all year round, but it does help you cool off in the summer!
8. Want a dessert that’s a little hot and cold? Try making Grilled Cheese Ice Cream Sandwiches for a new twist on the classic.
9. It doesn’t have to be Memorial Day to have a Sundae Bar!
10. See the fruits (and vegetables) of your labor. Has your Tillamook Ice Cream Bucket Garden grown anymore?