Celebrating National Ice Cream Month at the Tillamook Cheese Factory!
Do you know that July is National Ice Cream Month? Well, we do and we are celebrating at the Cheese Factory, which of course also happens to be an Ice Cream Factory! We’ll have lots of fun activities and specials for all our visitors throughout the month. Check it out:
· We’re sampling a different flavor of our ice cream every day from 11am – 2pm.
· We’ll be doing ice cream making demonstrations, every week on Friday through Tuesday at 3pm.
· Think you can identify the Tillamook ice cream flavor just by tasting it? Join our Blind Tasting contests on Fridays at 2pm and 4 pm.
· Answer trivia questions while you’re waiting to purchase your favorite Tillamook Ice Cream Cone, and earn a spin on our prize wheel! You could win a free ice cream cone, free topping, free cheese, or even a free Ice Cream Adventure for you and your friends. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays randomly throughout the afternoon.
· Children’s games in the courtyard, just for our youngest visitors 8 years old and under.
And that’s just the beginning. We’re featuring a different special each week during July. Plan your trip to the cheese factory to try out:
July 1 – 7: Cookie Blast Sundae
July 8 – 14: Tootsie Roll Milkshake
July 15 – 21: Mint Chip Fudge Sundae
July 22 – 31: Espresso Mocha Milkshake
Don’t forget to pick up some ice cream to take home! All 1.75 quart containers are on sale for only $3.99 all month! Nothing is better in the summer than sweet, creamy, delicious Tillamook Ice Cream. Come on out to the cheese factory and help us celebrate!