Yes, cheese is often the star here at Tillamook and helps us celebrate many holidays. But this May 5th it’s time to pay homage to our cheddar’s closest friend, Tillamook Sour Cream. Here are cinco kid-friendly Cinco de Mayo recipes with sour cream. Which one will you make tonight?
1. Tot-friendly Taquitos – the perfect Cinco de Mayo snack.
2. Enchilada-zagna Kids Recipe – just add Tillamook Natural Sour Cream and Tillamook Shredded Medium Cheddar.
3. Kid-friendly Taco Bar - encourage kids to eat foods of every color!
4. Eva Longoria’s childhood chalupa topped with fresh sour cream.
5. The Grilled Cheese Truck’s Pepperbelly Melt with Tillamook Premium Sour Cream.
Yum! Now if Tillamook only made piñatas…