Tillamook Yum Bowl Cook-Off Contest
I have a confession: I don’t like football. I mean, I don’t completely dislike everything about it – I like the excitement and traditions that go along with the game, but I just really can’t get in to the sport (I try, I really do!). One thing I don’t dislike, though, is game day snacking. Who doesn’t love a good dip, nachos, pizza, chili, (veggie) dogs… I’m drooling.
If you’re like me and prefer the snacking side of sports, you’ll love this contest. And if you’re a football fan AND you like game day snacks, well then this is for you, too!
Tillamook Yum Bowl Cook-Off
Score a Tillamook touchdown at your Super Bowl party! Enter your favorite game day snack in the Tillamook Yum Bowl Cook-Off for your chance to win a selection of Tillamook goodies worth up to $150.
- January 13 – 21: Email your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 24 – 27: Yum Bowl playoffs! Visit the Tillamook Facebook page each day to vote for your favorite recipe (during each round of voting, we’ll give our fans two recipes to vote on)
- January 28: We will announce the winning Tillamook Yum Bowl recipe on our Facebook page. The winner will receive their prize just in time for the big game!
Your recipe must:
- Include at least one type of Tillamook product – Cheese, Sour Cream, Butter, Ice Cream, or Yogurt
- List all ingredients, instructions, prep time, and serving size
- Be served in a bowl (hence the name “Yum Bowl”!)
- Be received by midnight on January 21
To enter: Send your winning recipe to email@example.com between January 13 – 21.*
Tillamook will pick our favorite recipe submissions to enter in the Yum Bowl playoffs on our Facebook page. We will let each finalist know via email if their recipe made it to the Yum Bowl Cook-Off playoffs. If your recipe makes it to the playoffs, don’t forget to round up your biggest fans to vote for it!
*Please note that not all received recipes will make it to the Yum Bowl playoffs on the Tillamook Facebook page