Honey Cinnamon Crème Brulee Yogurt Cake
I’m all about making delicious desserts that look impressive but take very little effort to whip up. Why throw a party if you have to spend the whole time in the kitchen cooking, right? This yogurt cake definitely fits the bill! It’s also the perfect use for Tillamook Dessert Yogurt (if you manage not to eat it all straight from the carton first, that is). Bring this treat to your next holiday gathering and I promise your friends and family won’t be disappointed!
8 graham crackers crumbs
5 tablespoons Tillamook Unsalted Butter, soften
¹⁄₈ teaspoon salt
½ cup sugar, divided
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups Tillamook Honey Cinnamon Crème Brulee Dessert Yogurt
1 ½ cup whole milk
1 packet (2 ¼ tsp) unflavored gelatin
1. Butter the bottom and the sides of an 8 inch spring form pan, and encase the outside of the pan with tin foil.
2. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, salt and ¼ cup of sugar, and then press into the bottom of your pan.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the Tillamook Dessert Yogurt, Heavy Cream and Cinnamon, and then set aside.
4. In a sauce pan, combine the ½ cup of the milk and the gelatin. Warm slightly until the gelatin granules dissolve, and then add the rest of the milk and the sugar. Stir for another 2 minutes, or until the sugar dissolves.
5. Pour the milk mixture into the yogurt, whisking continuously to combine.
6. Pour the yogurt and milk mixture into the pan over the graham cracker crust, shaking the pan slightly to prevent air bubbles from forming,
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving!