Top 5 Things to Dip Strawberries In
Today is….wait for it….National Strawberry Picking Day. And since it’s peak strawberry eating season (April – June), these little bursts of natural sweetness make the perfect afterschool or anytime snack. And so to celebrate, we’re hand-picking (pun intended) our top 5 things to dip strawberries into…once they’ve been picked, of course.
1. Tillamook French Vanilla Bean Yogurt – Light and naturally sweet, it’s like they were made for each other!
2. Lemon Curd – Tart, sweet…perfect. If you’re like us and believe everything tastes better with lemon curd, then this is a must try.
3. Peanut Butter – Give your apples a break and try something a little more seasonal with this yummy ode to PB&J.
4. Tillamook Sour Cream + Dark Brown Sugar – For the cheesecake lover in all of us, this is the perfect bite sized treat.
5. Nutella – Few things are simpler or more delicious than this decadent combo of chocolate, hazelnut, and strawberries.