Low in fat rich in flavor
With calcium, vitamin D, and real fruit, Tillamook Good & Creamy Yogurt is a tasty triple threat.
In good taste
delight in every bite
We’re not into fillers or artificial flavors, so they don’t go into our yogurt leaving more room for creamy rich flavor.
Snack time solved
With flavors like California Peach and French Vanilla, our Yogurts make the perfect snack for after lunch or after school.
It’s what’s on the inside that counts
Our Yogurt is made with the best ingredients around making it a good source of vitamin D and calcium — and also just plain good.
- Good & Creamy Berry Patch Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy California Peach Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy California Peach Lowfat Yogurt Tub
- Good & Creamy French Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Plain & Simple Lowfat Yogurt Tub
- Good & Creamy Key Lime Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Lemon Squeeze Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Mountain Huckleberry Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Oregon Dark Cherry Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Oregon Marionberry Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Oregon Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Oregon Strawberry Lowfat Yogurt Tub
- Good & Creamy Strawberry Banana Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt
- Good & Creamy Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt Tub
- Good & Creamy Washington Raspberry Lowfat Yogurt
Tillamook good & creamy yogurt
frequently asked questions
Tillamook Yogurt is mostly available on the west coast, but we are always working on expanding! At the moment you can find our yogurt in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, a few places in Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington! Feel free to use our Where to Buy tool to find it at a retailer near you.
No way! Tillamook Yogurt does not contain artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors. It’s also made with milk from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.
*Please note that the FDA has stated that no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST treated and non-rBST treated cows.
Yes! All of our yogurts are made with milk that has been pasteurized.