Apple Cheddar Salad
- Bake apples in 425°F oven for about 10-15 minutes until browned and starting to deflate. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients except oils, salt, and pepper in blender until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in salad and olive oils until totally combined and emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Keep cold.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Place on baking sheet and roast in 350°F oven.
- Stir often and roast until candied, approximately 20 minutes.
- Toss arugula with apple vinaigrette.
- Place in large salad bowl for serving.
- Arrange nuts, apples and cheese over top.