Asian Inspired Cheesy Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Rinse and clean the baby potatoes thoroughly. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut horizontal slits in the potatoes, without fully cutting through. Set the potatoes aside in a big mixing bowl.
- Separate the garlic into individual cloves, keep the skin intact.
- Combine the melted butter, Korean red pepper flakes, lemon juice and salt. Stir until combined.
- Add the butter mixture and garlic cloves to the baby potatoes. Toss to coat the potatoes with the butter mixture.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread them out in a single layer. Brush the remaining butter mixture inside the slits of the potatoes.
- Roast the potatoes for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and top the potatoes with the Shredded Cheese. Roast for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven, garnish the potatoes with parsley and serve immediately.