Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat to desired crispness. Set aside on paper towels to soak up extra grease before chopping into pieces.
- While the bacon is cooking, massage kale with olive oil; set aside.
- Evenly distribute cheese slices on top of naan bread, then kale and cooked chopped bacon, leaving room to crack the egg.
- Gently crack egg in opening on naan bread.
- Carefully transfer baking sheet to preheated oven; bake for 15 minutes or until egg white has set.
- Remove from oven sprinkle on fresh cracked black pepper.
- DIG IN!
More For You