Rise, assemble and shine with Breakfast TacosPlay
For the eggs:
- Crack one egg into a bowl and scramble with a fork until it's light and fluffy.
- With an adult’s help, put a dab of Tillamook butter into a hot skillet, and melt.
- Add the egg and stir constantly using a rubber spatula. Remove from heat.
For the tortilla:
- Place a flour tortilla into the microwave and warm for 20 seconds. Remove and place onto a flat surface or plate.
Assembling the breakfast tacos:
- Add ¼ c Tillamook cheddar shreds to your warm tortilla.
- Top the cheese shreds with your warm scrambled egg.
- Add 2 tbps of black beans from a can (drained and rinsed).
- Add 1 tsp Tillamook Sour Cream.
- Add 1 tsp fresh chopped cilantro.
- Optional: top with salsa or pico de gallo.
- You did it!