Chipotle Mushroom Swiss Burger
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine ground meat along with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and worcestershire sauce.
- Using your hands form 8, ½-inch thick patties and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil. Add in mushrooms and stir, sauteeing for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together ingredients for chipotle mayo until fully combined.
- Set prepared patties on preheated grill. Allow patties to cook for 2½ minutes before turning. Once turned, cook for another 2½ minutes. Continue flipping until cooked to desired doneness.
- On each patty set one Tillamook Swiss Cheese Slice and close lid to melt cheese. Keep closed for 1 minute until cheese is melted, remove patties and set aside.
- Prepare the buns by spreading the chipotle mayo on the inside of each bun. Add the prepared patties and top with sauteed mushrooms, arugula and top bun.