Chef Sarah Schafer
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Cut Ciabatta in half and leave open faced on a cutting board.
- Spread Tillamook Mustard Sauce on both sides of each roll.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on each side of every roll.
- Top bottom side of roll with 3 slices of pickles, 2-3 ea salami & then 3-4 ham.
- Liberally spread softened butter on the outside of the ciabatta roll.
- Place a Sauté pan on the stove over medium heat and melt the rest of butter in the pan.
- Place each sandwich in pan and press it with a bacon press or small cast iron pan then place in the oven until crispy on both sides and the cheese melts. You may need to flip the sandwich half way through the cooking process. About 6-8 min.
- If you are pressing all the sandwiches at once use a cookie sheet pan in place of the sauté pan and press it from both sides using the cast iron on the top cookie sheet pan as a weight. It will take a tiny bit longer but all will be done at the same time.
Tillamook Mustard Sauce
- Mix all ingredients well.
More For You