DIY Burrito Bowls
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cook brown rice and tri-color quinoa according to packaging instructions.
- Open and drain beans and corn. You can heat the beans on the stove top or serve them straight out of the can! Put beans, corn, and veggies in individual serving bowls.
- Gather your family members to build their own burrito bowl with the grains, beans, grated Tillamook Cheeses, along with sweet corn, red onion, lettuce, red cabbage, avocado and jalapeño.
- Garnish each bowl to your family’s liking with scallions, cilantro, Tillamook Sour Cream and your homemade salsa.
- Finish it off with a squeeze of lime juice and dig in!
More For You