Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and Spinach
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, without disturbing, until the chicken is browned on one side, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the pieces, and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Decrease the heat to medium and add the milk, followed by the Tillamook Creamy Alfredo Sauce Starter cheese blend and seasoning packet. Cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir the spinach into the sauce a handful at a time, until it is all wilted in, about 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the sauce and stir to combine. Cook for about 2 minutes, adding the reserved cooking water, as needed, to keep the sauce smooth and creamy.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and serve immediately.