- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for greek yogurt marinade.
- Pour yogurt marinade into gallon size zip lock bag and add boneless lamb cubes.
- Allow to sit for at least an hour.
- While the meat is marinating, prepare the cucumber dill sauce by combining all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Place in refrigerator to chill and allow flavors to combine while the lamb kebabs are grilling.
- Oil a grill pan generously and put over medium-high heat.
- Spear marinated lamb cubes onto skewers and place on hot grill pan in batches, making sure to not overcrowd the pan. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 4 minutes until all kebabs are cooked through.
- Serve lamb kebabs with Tillamook Greek Yogurt cucumber dill sauce.