Melty Grilled Cheese
Simple and tasty, all you need for the best grilled cheese is bread, butter and shreds.Play
Adult Helpers Needed!
- Using Tillamook butter, slather 2 pieces of bread on one side.
- Put one slice on a cutting board, butter side down. Add enough Tillamook shreds to generously cover the surface of the bread (don’t be shy!).
- Top the shreds with the other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Ask an adult to place the sandwich into a hot skillet. Flip the sandwich when the bread starts to brown (3-5 minutes).
- Remove the sandwich from the skillet when the other side is browned and the cheese is melty.
- You did it!