Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cup Ice Cream Sundae
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and grease 12-cup muffin pan with oil, or line with cups (silicone molds work great here). Set aside.
- In mixing bowl using electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat together peanut butter with softened butter until creamy. Add in sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla mixing on low-medium speed until combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and salt mixing on low speed. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Dough should feel soft like normal cookie dough, but not too sticky.
- Evenly distribute cookie dough into 10 cups in muffin pan, pressing up against the side of the cup. Bake for 15-20 minutes; cookie dough will rise slightly. Once the pan is removed from the oven, use back of round tablespoon to press dough down to create cup.
- Transfer to freezer for 15-20 minutes to chill before removing cups from pan.
Assemble Ice Cream Sundaes:
- Scoop Old-Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream into cookie up; add desired toppings and dig in!