Oh, Sweet Basil
Philly Cheese Steak Bread
- Slice your meat very thin.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and add the meat along with a little salt and pepper. Cook until almost done, leaving a little pink, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan and add a drizzle of oil.
- Add the peppers and onions and lower the heat to medium, stirring occasionally until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate saucepan, sprinkle the cheese, seasoning and cup of cold milk on medium heat.
- Cook, stirring often until bubbly and saucy.
- Pull a little of the bread out of each slice and fill with meat, peppers and onions.
- Drizzle sandwich with the prepared Tillamook Mac & Cheese Sauce Starter.
- Place sandwich on a baking sheet and place in the oven on broil.
- Cook for one to two minutes and remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with a crack of black pepper and serve.
More For You