Pimento Cheese Juicy Lucy Burger
- Mix pimento cheese ingredients well and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed. Yields about 4 cups.
- Form 8 2-ounce patties with the ground beef.
- Scoop 2 ounces of pimento cheese and place in the center of one patty. Place another patty on top and tightly pinch the edges together to seal the pimento cheese between the two patties. Repeat with remaining patties and pimento cheese.
- Season formed burgers with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Sear burgers 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve on soft burger buns along with any desired toppings.