Pimento Cheese Muffins
- Combine all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, stir to combine.
- Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line muffin pans with liners. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk the flour, cornmeal, salt, celery salt, baking powder, baking soda, Aleppo pepper and ground black pepper together. Set aide.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, and jalapeno.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the pimento cheese.
- Use an ice cream scoop to easily scoop muffin-size mounds of batter into each muffin cup then bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top and cooked through.
- NOTE: You will have a little pimento cheese left over to serve with the muffins!