- Cut and toast bun. Spread both sides with Tillamook Burger Sauce.
- Grill beef patty to desired temperature, flip and top with pimento cheese. Melt slightly.
- Place burger on toasted bun.
- Top with lettuce and mama lil's peppers.
- Remove cream cheese from refrigerator and let soften while preparing other ingredients.
- Grate all Cheese and measure out all remaining ingredients.
- Place in a standing mixer and mix till blended about 6-7 min.
- Scrape down sides with spatula and continue to mix any loose ingredients.
- Place in a storage container and refrigerate till needed.
- Pimento cheese can also be used as a dip or on a grilled cheese sandwich.
Tillamook Burger Sauce
- Blend in a blender or a food processor until smooth.