Pumpkin Pie with Gingerbread Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine the ginger snaps, brown sugar, and salt in a food processor, pulse to combine. Once the ginger snaps are crushed, drizzle in the melted butter, and pulse until dough comes together.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch, and then press all of the cookie mixture into the bottom and up the sides. The layer should be about ½ inch thick. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the crust to cool for 15 minutes before filling.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree and eggs. Add the sugar, spices, salt, and the half and half.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell and bake at 350°F for about 1 hour.
- Allow the pie to cool completely before serving with a big scoop of Tillamook Caramel Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
More For You