- Generously drizzle olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Sear shrimp for about 30 seconds on each side, or until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Adjust heat to medium and add garlic and mushrooms. Sautee until mushrooms are caramelized.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Throw in a dash of salt followed by your linguine. Cook it according to instructions (about 6-7 minutes), drain and set aside.
- Pour Marsala over the mushrooms and let them simmer until the wine is nearly gone. Add linguine, soy sauce, and butter. Toss until butter is melted.
- Mix in shrimp and cilantro and give the pan a final toss. Serve with a generous helping of grated Tillamook Sharp White Cheddar Cheese on top.