Spicy Queso Pasta Primavera
- Start a pot of water boiling and salt it well.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the garlic, zucchini and peppers in a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly charring the zucchini.
- Prepare the spaghetti.
- Remove veggies to a plate.
- Prepare the spicy queso according to directions.
- Add the drained spaghetti into the queso along with all veggies, including tomatoes and peas.
- Toss together and sprinkle with parmesan and cilantro!
More For You