Ultimate Veggie Club
Citrus Pickled Onions
- Combine the sliced onions and citrus juices in a bowl. Allow to sit for at least 20 minutes.
Rosemary White Bean Hummus
- Combine the first 5 ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and begin processing the ingredients while drizzling in the olive oil slowly. Process until smooth, then season taste.
- Place a slice of toasted bread on a work surface. Spread with a layer of rosemary white bean hummus, then top with a ¼ of the dressed arugula.
- Top it with a slice of Medium White Cheddar Cheese and another slice of toasted bread.
- Slather that bread with hummus, then layer on tomato slices, citrus pickled onions, eggplant bacon, and a slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Serve immediately or pack for traveling.