Gluten-Free Skillet Berry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss the berries, sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt together in a 10" cast iron skillet greased with butter. Level out the mixture so that the berries are even across the skillet. Set aside.
- Add flour, oats, sugar, salt, and cinnamon into a stand mixer (with paddle attachment). Once combined, add butter until the texture of the mix begins to form clumps. The mixture should hold together in clumps when you squeeze it in your hand.
- Spread topping evenly over the berry mixture with your hands. Press down lightly.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 40 minutes until the topping is a golden brown and the berry mixture is bubbling.
- Serve warm with a scoop of Tillamook Vanilla Bean Ice Cream on top, and enjoy!