Our six Stewardship Commitments not only ground us, they guide us as we grow.
Focusing on the future
At the heart of who we are, you’ll find Stewardship. It’s been a part of our journey since the very beginning. And it’s how we’re growing, with our six Stewardship Commitments as our guide.
We believe that caring for cows and farms, for people and products, for our community and the environment is not just about smart business, it’s about staying true to our values.
means to us
You expect our products to be delicious. You also expect them to be made the right way. Our six Stewardship Commitments not only ground us, they guide us as we grow.
That’s why we’re putting even more care and hard work into upholding our values as we move forward. Now and for generations to come.
Tillamook is a Certified B
Tillamook is a Certified B Corporation®, underscoring our uncompromising dedication to our six Stewardship Commitments, and a way to stay accountable to our legacy as a force for good.
A Certified B Corporation meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
These six Commitments guide us and ensure that everything we do is underpinned by our values
- Thriving FarmsHelping farmers to be more efficient, economically sound and viable for generations.View Commitment
- Healthful CowsCommitting to keep our cows healthful, comfortable, and productive.View Commitment
- Inspired ConsumersDemanding a higher standard of excellence for great tasting products that consumers love.View Commitment
- Enduring EcosystemsConserving air, land and water, while reducing energy and waste on farms, in facilities and across our truck fleet.View Commitment
- Fulfilled EmployeesFostering a culture that’s enriching and fulfilling for all of our employees.View Commitment
- Enriched CommunitiesStrengthening communities with agricultural advocacy, food security and healthful children.View Commitment
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) has proudly adopted the U.S. Dairy Stewardship Commitment, affirming to our customers, our consumers and the global marketplace TCCA’s pledge to responsible dairy production as we nourish the communities we serve. For more information about the U.S. Dairy Stewardship Commitment, go to: http://commitment.usdairy.com/