Savory Double Cheddar Mini Dutch Babies
- Heat oven to 450 °F and put your mini cast iron pans on the middle rack into the oven while it’s still cold to preheat the cast iron. Put the cast irons on a cookie sheet to easily move them in and out.
- In a small bowl, combine your flour, salt, paprika, cumin, and pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk, and garlic.
- When the oven has preheated, carefully remove the hot pans from the oven and add your butter equally to each pan. Make sure to swirl the butter around to coat all the edges of each pan.
- Combine the wet and the dry mixture, whisking it thoroughly. Pour the batter equally into each mini cast iron and top with cheese and bacon before placing it back into the oven on the middle rack.
- Bake at 450°F until the edges have puffed up, about 8-12 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove from the heat and let set on the counter for a few minutes, the center of the Dutch baby will slowly deflate.
- Top with asparagus and microgreens and enjoy eating it out of the mini cast iron!
More For You