Simply Delicious Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place wings in a medium-sized bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss well, making sure each wing is coated.
- Sprinkle wings with paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and salt, and toss well.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until they're golden and crispy.
- While the wings are cooking, combine dip ingredients and mix until consistent.
- Garnish wings with some chopped parsley.
- Serve while warm and dunk.