Frequently Asked Questions
What changes were made at the Tillamook Creamery?
Some of the new features include:
• A larger dining area with more indoor seating and a spacious outdoor covered patio for visitors to enjoy year-round.
• A new menu, showcasing Tillamook products and other high quality, real food ingredients, including wood fired pizzas, our favorite grilled cheese sandwiches and much more. The new menu will also feature wine and beer from the Pacific Northwest.
• An expanded Tillamook Ice Cream counter, available for indoor and seasonal outdoor service.
• A large retail space featuring Tillamook products and high-quality gifts and souvenirs available for purchase all in one, easy-to-shop area.
• An enhanced viewing experience of our cheese production and packaging operations with better acoustics and exhibit signage, as well as a small theater space where visitors can view short videos about how Tillamook products are made.
• An in-depth farm exhibit where visitors can learn about cows, dairy technology, and life on the farm.
• More samples than ever before!