Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Tillamook Creamery open to visitors?
Our number one priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests. For the most up to date information on hours and offerings, please click here.
Can I bring my pet on the tour of the Tillamook Creamery?
Due to health and safety regulations, pets are not allowed inside the Creamery. You may bring a service animal on the tour. However, pets are more than welcome in the outside seating area and parking lot!
Where can I buy Tillamook cheese curds?
Tillamook Cheddar Cheese Curds are exclusively sold at the Tillamook Creamery, Tillamook Market (at the PDX Airport), and our Online Shop. Tillamook Cheese Curds aren’t available in grocery stores because they lose their freshness quickly. Come visit us at the Creamery or Tillamook Market and try some samples, or visit our Online Shop to have them shipped fresh from our factory directly to your home!
What’s the address for the Tillamook Creamery?
The Tillamook Creamery is located on the Oregon Coast! Address 4165 Highway 101 North Tillamook, OR 97141
Is the Tillamook Creamery wheelchair accessible?
Yes! The Tillamook Creamery is wheelchair accessible. We also have wheelchairs available to rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Why did you rebuild your facility in Tillamook?
The old building for visitors in Tillamook was more than 60 years old. It held a lot of memories for us, but we are excited to have a brand new space that is bigger, more interactive, and has more unique features for our guests to enjoy. The new facility also includes much-needed “back of house” upgrades to help the Creamery run more smoothly.
What changes were made at the Tillamook Creamery?
Some of the new features include:
• A larger dining area with more indoor seating and a spacious outdoor covered patio for visitors to enjoy year-round.
• A new menu, showcasing Tillamook products and other high quality, real food ingredients, including wood fired pizzas, our favorite grilled cheese sandwiches and much more. The new menu will also feature wine and beer from the Pacific Northwest.
• An expanded Tillamook Ice Cream counter, available for indoor and seasonal outdoor service.
• A large retail space featuring Tillamook products and high-quality gifts and souvenirs available for purchase all in one, easy-to-shop area.
• An enhanced viewing experience of our cheese production and packaging operations with better acoustics and exhibit signage, as well as a small theater space where visitors can view short videos about how Tillamook products are made.
• An in-depth farm exhibit where visitors can learn about cows, dairy technology, and life on the farm.
• More samples than ever before!
Who designed the new Tillamook Creamery?
Award-winning, Seattle-based architecture firm Olson Kundig has designed our new Tillamook Creamery. Olson Kundig has designed numerous museums, exhibits, and visitors centers, as well as breweries, wineries, and restaurants.
Do you offer food at the Tillamook Creamery?
Yes! Our Food Hall has lunch and dinner, as well as an ice cream counter. You can find our Food Hall menu and our ice cream menu here.
Do you offer separate meal preparation for those with allergies?
Absolutely. We offer gluten-free bread and are happy to prepare your meal separately on our allergen-free grill with fresh utensils at your request. At our ice cream counter, feel free to ask our staff to use a fresh scoop and/or open a new carton of ice cream for your sweet treat. Your safety is our top priority!
Do you make any dairy-free ice creams?
We do not make any dairy-free products. However, we do offer a fruit sorbet option at our ice cream counter at the Tillamook Creamery so that everyone can enjoy a delicious dessert! You can find our ice cream menu here.
Is the Tillamook Creamery open to visitors during COVID-19?
Welcome to the Creamery - For your health and safety, masks and hand sanitizer are available throughout the building. High touch areas are frequently cleaned. Please see one of our team members for more information.
For more details on what to expect during your visit, click here: